We go through too much bullsh!t
Just to mess with these Drunk and Hot Boys
Stop posting with your homies and come dance with me
Stop whispering in my left ear, this is all you'll see
Stop stepping in my toes cause these shoes are not free
You drunk and hot boy
I don't wanna drop your friends off, I just want you
You drunk and hot boy
I wanna sit down, so that's just what we'll do
You drunk and hot boy
Please don't say you lost your card, that would be bad
Please don't say this ain't your car, 5-0 won't like that
Oh now you need twenty, how'd I know you say that
You drunk and hot boy
Don't tell me you rhyme, you about to get signed
You drunk and hot boy
"nah mean, nah sayin, blah, blah blah"- What did I find?
You drunk and hot boy
You only live once, do what ever you like
Best believe when I say this is only one night
Now to get sober and move on with my life
That Drunk and Hot Boy!
We go through too much bullsh!t
Just to mess with these Drunk and Hot Boys
No comments:
Post a Comment